Thursday, August 23, 2012

Well, We're Movin' On Up!

To the east side
To a deluxe apartment in the sky-hi-hi
Movin on up
To the east side
We finally got a piece of the pie

Sorry. Once I start with the Jefferson's theme song I just can't seem to stop myself. Especially since I stopped short of my favorite two lines:

Fish don't fry in the kitchen
Beans don't burn on the grill

Okay, okay. I'm only writing today to say I'm officially moving my sporadic blogging over to my shiny (and I mean that in all senses of the word) web site. You can find all of my mad blogging skills (snort) here. In the meantime...

As long as we live, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothing wrong with that.

Oh, and as for having the Jefferson's theme song now permanently etched in your brain for the rest of the day? You're welcome.

P.S. If you're too young to remember The Jeffersons, I don't want to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment