- 6 miles on Sunday
- short runs on Tuesday and Thursday
- bought kettle bells--will probably break those out this afternoon
- got fancy schmancy pedometer up and running
- lost 0.5 inches on my thighs and .25 inches around my neck--measured twice because I didn't lose inches anywhere else--even gained 0.5 on my hips which probably means the first set of measurements weren't accurate
- tracked what I ate every day and had my 8 glasses of water every day
I think I need better supplements. Anyone know the best place to get reasonable multivitamins, etc? I don't want anything "designed" to make me lose weight--I think that's part of my problem this go around: LA Weight Loss and the folks at Court South had some kind of mild diet pill stuff mixed in with the vitamins they suggested. It's all about slow and steady, which is good because it's definitely SLOW at this point.
What about you? Got some good news to cheer me up?